News archives from 2002
This is the year we finally see lots more news appear about the T3 movie, called 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines'. Some well known (or even less known) sources had some scoops on the making of the to-be-released movie. Lets check out what was said or rumoured... (which is now all in the past ;).
Best articles have been copied and archived on the TerminatorFiles portal.
- Arnold talks about T3 plot (January 29)
- Arnold terminates Canada (February 16)
- Did Schwarzeneggers political plans play role in T3 move? (February 19)
- Stahl replaces Furlong in T3 (March 25)
- Draft copy T3 script (inaccurate, with possible spoilers) (November 4)
- Suited to a T-1000: An interview with Robert Patrick (November 4)
- Infogrames acquires game rights T3 (November 17)
- Danes fights evil in T3 (November 20)
- Arnold trailer interview (November 21)
- Kristanna Loken On-set interview (November 21)
- Cemetery On-set interview (November 23)